Cookies & privacy
When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand that this is a big responsibility and we work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including contact name, position, company name, telephone number, email address, website address, country, job title and nature of business information)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including contact name, position, company name, telephone number, email address, website address, country, job title and nature of business information). This is often done through a secure form linked with Mailchimp (see section GDPR compliance with Mailchimp)
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
Why do we collect data?
We use the information that we collect from all our services for the following purposes:
- Provide our services - We use your information to deliver our services, such as processing the terms you search for in order to return results based on your location for better user experience
- Maintain and improve our services - We also use your information to ensure that our services are working as intended, such as tracking website downtime or troubleshooting issues that you report to us.
- Develop new features and functionalities - We use the information we collect in existing services to help us develop new ones.
- Provide personalised services, including content and ads - We use the information we collect to customise our services for you, including providing recommendations, curated content and customised search results
- Measure performance - We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used.
- Communicate with you - We use information that we collect, such as your email address, to interact with you directly if you have signed up for things like price alert notifications or requested other services.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
There is more information on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk on how to exercise your rights.
- Right of access.
- Right to rectification.
- Right to erasure.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw Consent anytime.
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies .
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the social media sites like Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc. will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you are still having a question, please contact us using email@example.com